Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Anna Gunn looking smoking hot at the Tribeca Film Festival

Anna Gunn attended the Tribeca Talks After The Movie: Equity at the SVA Theatre 2 in New York City. Anna wore an interesting outfit - she wore a smoking hot Beet colored Nanette Herve Leger dress, and dressed it down with a jacket and black tights. I've seen this dress in person, and it is my favorite Herve Leger. I wish I could see Anna wear this dress without the jacket and tights. Look how good Kimberly Garner looks in the same dress in blue.

I am going to keep looking, and I hope I see her wear this dress again sometime.  I have always loved Anna since the moment on Breaking Bad where her character Skylar told Walt what she did with Ted.

Age:  47  (born 1968-08-11)
Height: 5' 10"
View all Anna Gunn posts
View all posts of this dress: Nanette

Website   Wiki   Twitter   Instagram   Facebook   Pinterest   IMDB

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels